From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 5:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] question about multiple attachments

Hi Judy,

I don't use Outlook, but try doing this: With the email open, Shift + Tab,
to the Attachment field, now use your left / right arrow keys to highlight
the attachment you would like to open, & press enter to open it.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
Early to bed, early to rise, keep my iHemorrhoids from being a surprise.