From: "Don and Cher Bosch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 8:59 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] display driver update help needed

Dear List,

JAWS and my video driver are not happy together, but I've never updated a
driver before.  Think that I've found the correct driver, but what is the
safest and best way to do this and to undo it if JAWS quits working?

Cher

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: