From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] memo for the group

Umberto,

Right, I used to be on GoogleGroups.  The group I was referring to was on a
mailman server though, and GoogleMail kept dropping users on an
almost-weekly basis.

But, I got tired of having to use the Jaws cursor to click certain things in

the Googlegroups setup a few years ago and have since moved all my groups
either to Freelists or Groups.io.