-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Reese
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 7:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ms office

Ryan:

Thanks for clearing that up.  Since I am using outlook express for my email,

best thing for me to do is stay with office 2003.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- The spell checker works fine in Office 2007.
The only problem is if you try
to use it on a Windows XP system with Outlook Express. The dictionary files
used in Office 2007 are not compatible with Outlook Express. That is why
people find they can only use the French dictionary on a system with Office
2007 and Outlook Express.

Ryan

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com