Hi,
I am forever trying to set my design options for xp to the windows standard,
to make it best for jaws.
I got into the menues there and set everything accordingly, I save this but
after a couple of reboots it goes back to the xp screen partially.
I would have not noticed  buta sighted friend asked me about this. Like I
said it is not really bothering me that much other than I would like to know
why windows seems to not like my settings as I am afraid it will cause
problems later sometime to not have the right settings that work best.

thanks in advance for any hints,

greetings
chrissy

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: