I have had this too ever since installing JAWS 18. It seems harmless and as
said, it's probably related to jAWS itself. Never had any problems installing
updates but I also have not tested the beta. Interesting.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Fred Adams
Sent: October 5, 2017 11:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question about windows overlay

I have no new info on the overlay today but I was able to install the 2018 beta
by doing the run dialogue and not saving it to my download folder.  I perfer to
save it to my download folder but after many tries I just couldn't do it that
way.  I still wish to find info on the overlay and will pass it on if I do find
it.