i considered this issue in 2012 and earlier this year when I had to replace a PC. I stayed with Windows largely because I couldn't justify the cost differential. Macs are simply more expensive and when you get down to it, a PC does what a PC does. The Mac doesn't do anything that would justify the higher cost.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <crystallo...@ca.inter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Mac verses Jaws and Windows

A good number of people like it. I personally would not consider switching,
not because of JAWS (NVDA is great really, in its own way, too) but because
of the OS, but then I don't really like Apple products in general. My best
advice is to try it out before you go out and buy a computer. Get a feel for
it and see what you think. You may find the experience a pleasant one, and
in that case it'll totally be worth taking the plunge, so to speak.