From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Andy Baracco
Sent: October 18, 2017 5:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Mac verses Jaws and Windows

i considered this issue in 2012 and earlier this year when I had to replace
a PC. I stayed with Windows largely because I couldn't justify the cost
differential. Macs are simply more expensive and when you get down to it, a
PC does what a PC does. The Mac doesn't do anything that would justify the
higher cost.

Andy