From: Kurt Miller
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 3:55 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Changing pages in a PDF

Hi all,

I believe this might have been covered before and I apologize for not saving
the info. I have a 4 page PDF and am only getting page 1 to read, how do I
change pages to hear the whole thing. It is only a 4 page PDF.

Thanks for all help,

Kurt

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

Corrie Ten Boom