Hi Adrian & Others,

Below is Reader Info.

Keyboard shortcut:
list of 2 items nesting level 1
Activate- Ctrl+Alt+F
Restore page to default view- Ctrl+R
list end nesting level 1

http://www.accessfirefox.org/

Reader is the ultimate Reader tool for your Firefox that brings the Safari 5
Reader features to Firefox and provides you the best reading experience by
transforming text on any website using fonts, colors, and layouts of your
choosing in a clean and distraction free environment.

? 16 Million Color

Reader lets you adjust your Reading pane to the ultimate possible level. You
can choose any color from Color Pickerpanel for your text, background and
anchor
elements.

? Custom Fonts

Reader lets you assign any Font on your Operating System for your Reading
pane. You choose your favorite font from Helvetica to Verdana.

? Print Less

Reader lets you print your Reading pane in user and economy friendly way.

? Auto Scroll

Reader provides Auto Scroll functionality so that you can read your web
pages in a steady pace.

? Select and Read

Reader lets you select any portion of the web page and read it by choosing
Read in Reader option in the context menu.

More On Reader

Removes all of the extra page elements and noise on a web page allowing you
to focus on the article, post, etc that you wish to read without being
distracted
by things that do not pertain to the main content, and presents the cleaned
up page in a customizable, simple, and easy to read format. Reader is also
a great tool to clean up pages for printing.
Introduction and links

About Reader
 -
Using
 -
Customization Options
 -
Screen Shots
 -
More from the developer

About Reader

The Reader add-on for Firefox strips out unnecessary page elements down to
the main content of a web page and presents it in a simple, clean, and very
easy
to read format allowing you to focus on the articles and stories (etc) that
you're interested in reading without being distracted by all of the page
noise
and clutter that is found on most web pages. It's also a great tool for
cleaning up pages prior to printing.

Web page before using Reader
web page before using Reader

Web page after enabling Reader
web page after enabling Reader

Reader logo
Get Reader

Using Reader

There are three ways to trigger Reader to clean up the web page you're
viewing.

Reader toolbar button
Reader Add-on Bar button

list of 4 items
Toolbar Button: Right click on a toolbar > Customize > drag the Reader
toolbar button to the toolbar of your choice. Click on the Reader button to
active.
Add-on Bar Button: Click on the Reader button.
Keyboard shortcut:
list of 2 items nesting level 1
Activate- Ctrl+Alt+F
Restore page to default view- Ctrl+R
list end nesting level 1
Mac:
list of 2 items nesting level 1
Activate- Cmd+Option+F
Restore page to default view- Cmd+R
list end nesting level 1
list end

Reader logo
Get Reader

Customization Options

Enlarge Preview

Reader provides an options panel accessible by right clicking on the Add-on
Bar bar button, or by clicking on the arrow on the toolbar button that
allows
you to customize the appearance of pages cleaned up by Reader. There are 10
different foreground/background styles, 5 font choices, 5 font size
settings,
7 margin settings, and 9 width settings. You can use any combination from
the 5 groups, and your selections are applied instantly.

Options Toolbar

Reader's Options Toolbar provide 4 buttons to access some helpful functions.

Reader Options Toolbar

list of 4 items
Mail This Page: Will open your default email client with the page's address
inserted into the subject area.
Print This Page: Allows you to print the current (cleaned up) page.
Reader Options: Quick access to Reader's styling options.
Exit Reader: Exits Reader and restores the current page back to its default
view.
list end