From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 11:04 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Multiple JAWS versions

Afternoon all.

I need to take an assessment test for a possible job interview. The end
result of the software states that I need to use JAWS 17, not 2018. I have
17 in my downloads folder, as well as in the programs page of control panel.
I need to find out how I would go about re-installing version 17 on my Dell
laptop, with Windows 10, while using version 2018 for the process, if it is
possible. Thanks in advance.

Jerry