From: jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 5:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Multiple JAWS versions

Thanks for all of the suggestions/instructions. I finally got version 17 to
work. However, it still did not solve my initial problem, as I attempted to
do the software verification for the job interview software assessment, and
it still would not work. Oh, well. no j o b for me, I guess. Thanks again to
everyone who chimed in.