hi vickey and all. Vickey that is what I did. I tabbed in to the list of
subscriptions tabbed in to each one and removed the list of podcasts that I
have downloaded. I have no idea though as some other people have stated if
this would mess up anything in regards to the receate of any future
podcasts. Just to be on the safe side I un subd from the feeds by deleating
them and then re subd to them by re adding them back. I know what you are
talking about and I hope this helps clear up what you are saying. from Mich
Verrier.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: