From: "Dave Maynard" <dmaynar...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Requesting help with dragging and dropping

Hi Victor;

I must have gotten the wrong idea of what the list was for.  I thought it
was to share our experiences.  At the time I gave my opinion  I did not know
the question was for an academic exercise.

You are the only person I have ever heard of that thought there was a
situation where drag & drop was the only solution.

Best regards

Dave Maynard
dmaynar...@verizon.net