Hi All,

I downloaded and installed a program named Volume Tray from the website.
This program allows you to change your volume through the system tray.  I
couldn't get it to work consistently so, I went to uninstall it through the
Programs folder in "Local Disk C".  When I press the delete key I get the
message below.

Error Deleting File or Folder
Cannot delete English.lng: It is being used by another person or program.
Close any programs that might be using the file and try again.

          OK

Because of this I can't totally remove the program from the computer.  It
deletes all the folders associated with this program except the "Language"
folder, & "VolumeTray.exe" folder.  Would someone please let me know how I
can totally remove this program?  Thank you.  All help will be greatly
appreciated.  Take care.
Mike
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com