To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 10 Not Announcing Page Breaks in MS Word 2002

Hi,

Unfortunately, any rejoicing here was premature.  the only character
recognized by the JDF in that combination for page-break - or when i typed backslash ANSI0012 - was the backslash \ character. Therefore, JAWS would
read PageBreak in Microsoft word wherever it encountered the backslash
symbol spaced or not.  You might check and see if this is the case.  the
JAWS Dictionary File will probably read 'backslash equals PageBreak', which is not what we actually want it to be. I of course deleted that entry. (if
it makes a difference: once again, I'm using word 2002.]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>