To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Digital TV for PC2

Hi Jo,

Just after sending that reply, I read a little further. I read through the purchaseing instructions. It siunds like all they are selling is information on password secured site. The information is most likely nothing more than what you could dig up in an hour using Googke.

Don Marang

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jo Luland" <jolul...@verizon.net>