yes. You also can just add a word after doing insert space and r. Select your choice of research using up or down and press Enter. You need to read casting for jaws 11 or what is new about jaws to answer any question.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <ksong8...@msn.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 9:53 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] research it

Hi,
So with research it if I don't know the definition of a word, I can highlight it and look it up using research it right? So, allow me to paint an example, I am reading an article on the web, I see the word cypress, I can apply the key stroke windows key insert R and it will give me the definition right? or how will it work? Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. - Mark Twain