To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] research it

I just press insert plus space bar. Then I press the letter R. The letter R doesn't have to be
pressed at the same time.

~~~~~
Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype Prayer Time.
Also, follow my tweets on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/Donnie1261

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
1956 Asa Flat Road