Try caps lock space r. I find this works for me every time. I think for nFL
scores it will only accept dates in numeric format.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Leonard Morris
Sent: 25 November 2009 18:24
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] research it

Research is great. However, the key press combination to launch it (inser
spaceBar  r) is tricky for me. Seems you have to press it exactly right or
you will get either Jaws restriction message, or nothing at all. I have not
mastered a solution where it works correctly when pressed every time. Also I
wanted to get the NFL scores for a specific week so I typed the phrase for
example week 9or week  10 but NFL scores seems to always bring up the
upcoming schedule for the current week.  Has anybody else experienced issues
like this using research it?