Hi all. I am trying to get jaws to say the file extensions in my folders like
mp3 etc. I was messing about in the folder options and seem to have screwed
something up. Now when ever I enter on a folder name jaws says search result
and there is a eddit field and jaws wants me to type something in. Be for I
started messing about with this it would start playing the media in a media
player that was not winamp. I just want to have it go back to where it was be
for where I hit enter on a folder and jaws brings me in to the folder with all
the things in this folder. I was looking under control panel and folder
options. Many Thanks for any one who can help me fix this. from Mich Verrier.