From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mich
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 4:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Help with folders and using jaws 7.0

    Hi sorry no those steps didn't help. When I enter on a folder jaws is
saying type in text all or part of the file name. then when I tabb around it
says start your serch in the left pain. In short it is going to serch for
folders insted of oapening them. be for I had it set to oapen folders and
then i would be in a list and i could arrow through and oapen each folder in
the list by pressing enter and now that doesn't seem to be the case. many
thanks for any help you could give me on how to do this. from Mich.