From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "jaws-users-list @jaws-users.com" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 12:52 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Help with folders and using jaws 7.0

Hi all. I am trying to get jaws to say the file extensions in my folders
like mp3 etc. I was messing about in the folder options and seem to have
screwed something up. Now when ever I enter on a folder name jaws says
search result and there is a eddit field and jaws wants me to type something
in. Be for I started messing about with this it would start playing the
media in a media player that was not winamp. I just want to have it go back
to where it was be for where I hit enter on a folder and jaws brings m
e in to the folder with all the things in this folder. I was looking under
control panel and folder options. Many Thanks for any one who can help me
fix this. from Mich Verrier.