From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question about uninstalling nortons antivirus 2009.

Good evening everyone:

If I use the uninstall utility that is in nortons antivirus 2009, wil I
then, have to use the norton removal tool as well? I want to uninstall it
because it seems too be blocking me from receiving  messagesfrom another
list that I'm subscribed too.  Also, Norton is very unuseable for a blind
person that uses screen reading technology. I'm using jaws 11, and windows
xp home addition.  The list in question that I'm not receiving messagesfrom
is not this one.