To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 1:51 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] WORD 2007 PROBLEM

All JAWS users,
Can you pleasse help with a problem I am having frequently within word 2007. When I go to type if I hit certain keys it acts as if I have hit a combination of keys. Some of the problems I am experiencing are as follows it opens up a new document, erases some of if not all the paper I am working on I then have to go and hit control and the letter z for undo until I get my paper back starting all over with the line or sentences i have already typed by the time I notice it. I also have noticed when I hit the letter F by itself a lot of times it will go to the find page when I do the JAWS key and the letter F on the highlited items it may even say that I am in hanging indent when i have never put this paper in hanging indent. I also noticed that it often times feels that certain things should be italicised or bolded and underlined for that matter. When these problems have occurred the fixes I have tried that sometimes works is hitting JAWS key plus the space bar to turn on h ome row then hitting it again to turn off home row. I am wanting to know is there a permanent fix for these problems if so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance. I apologize for such a long message. I am using JAWS 10 on a Dell Inspiron 1545 my operrating system (OS) is windows XP