Hi, it sounds like eather your sticky keys are turned on, or your control key on eather side might have some thing sticky under it, and is hold ing it down! Really not really sure sticky keys on sounds like it might be on though, sue
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It yet.
Anne Of Green Gables
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 8:51 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] WORD 2007 PROBLEM

All JAWS users,
Can you pleasse help with a problem I am having frequently within word 2007. When I go to type if I hit certain keys it acts as if I have hit a combination of keys. Some of the problems I am experiencing are as follows it opens up a new document, erases some of if not all the paper I am working on I then have to go and hit control and the letter z for undo until I get my paper back starting all over with the line or sentences i have already typed by the time I notice it. I also have noticed when I hit the letter F by itself a lot of times it will go to the find page when I do the JAWS key and the letter F on the highlited items it may even say that I am in hanging indent when i have never put this paper in hanging indent. I also noticed that it often times feels that certain things should be italicised or bolded and underlined for that matter. When these problems have occurred the fixes I have tried that sometimes works is hitting JAWS key plus the space bar to turn on home row then hitting it again to t urn off home row. I am wanting to know is there a permanent fix for these problems if so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance. I apologize for such a long message. I am using JAWS 10 on a Dell Inspiron 1545 my operrating system (OS) is windows XP