Hello all,

I don't have time to read many messages, so apologize if this has been covered
or is of common knowledge.

I am in the market for a laptop computer. I've never owned a laptop and don't
know what to look for or avoid as a blind user. I will have to upgrade Jaws as
I'm back on version 8. I'm thinking that most laptops now are sold with Windows
2007 operating system. How does Jaws work with that? Of course, it would be
whatever current version Jaws is at, version 11 I think. Also, I would then
have to make the leap to Office 2007 from Office 2003. I may have to use Office
2007 including PowerPoint, Excel, IE, and Word in school next fall. I'll know
that for sure later this week, but I would expect that they will not be using
my favourite 2003 stuff.

Anyway, any pointers on upgrading would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jean

  "Hear no evil speak no evil and you'll never be invited to a party."
--Oscar Wilde