From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lennie
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 10:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Using Jaws on two computers

Hi,

I am currently using the latest Jaws 11 on an XP home OS system.

I will be purchasing a new laptop shortly with Windows 7 64 bit
system.  I have several question for now.

Can I legally use Jaws on two computers without purchasing another
license? Or is my copy of Jaws okay to use on more than one computer?
I don't know if the license will allow me to do that.

Also, if it is allowable to use Jaws on more than one computer and
since I have the original DVD of Jaws 11 which does not have the
latest updates, how do I get the authorization I need so that I will
not be in the demo mode? I figure that I can download the latest
version from FS with 64 bits, but do I need to install Jaws from my DVD
first?

If I need to purchase an additional license, how much does it cost?

I am sorry for so many questions, but this is the first time for me
since I first started using Jaws on one computer. I hope that I made
sense with my questions.

Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Lennie