Hi, You have 3 keys which can bwe used for 3 computers. As far as installing the 64 bit version of jaaws, The installer should detech the 64 bit and install the rite version. After you install it then you should be able to activate with the same key assooming you are using home if that is what you are using. You can then run jaws updates to get the latest build. HTH.

Matthew

Contact infio.

MSN/e-mail: ilovecountrymusic...@gmail.com
yahoo:  md1616