insert plus space bar and r

From: "allen dunbar" <allendun...@tx.rr.com>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 5:48 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Research It

hi when trying to access the research it feature I hit insert key and space bar it says home row on if I hit it again it toggles to off what am I doing wrong does it matter if I am using the insert mode in jaws for using one hand which makes insert a sticky key

any ideas how to correct this

thanking you all in advance fort all your post

Allen Dunbar
turn information into income ask me how
----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard" <hwolc...@stny.rr.com>