To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Research It

Hi Allen;

1. Go into your Jaws Context Menu with Jaws key/insert key + J if you run
Jaws out of the system tray. If you don't run Jaws from the system tray tab
until you hear " Jaws " spoken.
2. When you hear " Jaws " spoken press the Alt key for the Jaws Context
Menu.
3. Press the letter " O " for options and then press the letter " B " for
basics.
4. Tab to automatically start Jaws and press the spacebar to check this box
if it is unchecked and tab to okay and press enter.
That should make sure that Jaws11 is starting when your computer starts.
Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: allen dunbar