I never knew this little trick. It works great.
Thanks
John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <brianl...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] H J pad, list view

Hello Rich,

Use CTRL+O to bring up the open dialog box. Use shift+tab until you are in
the list view of files and folders for a selected folder in the "look-in"
box.  Focus should be in the list view and not in the "look-in" box.  Make
sure no item is selected.  If an item is selected use CTRL+spacebar to
remove the selected state.  Use application key and then down arrow to the
sort menu. Use right arrow key into the submenu and then down arrow key to
find the choice for ascending order.  Press enter on the choice.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net