To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:45 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] FS Reader

Hi, I was wondering, if some one could help me out?
I am using JAWS eight and JAWS 11 demo alternetley, JAWS eight for every thing but MSN live, and I have FS reader. My loner victor, is a peace of +_____ and I have to use my computer until I can get this fixed, and I don't know when. But I digress. I want to play a Dasey book from our library, and I am not sure how to open the book. I did every thing it said to do, place Disk in player, open FS reader, control O and hit enter on the book, and nothing happens. I am trying to go through the training Material, and so far, it just talks about reading Dasey books from FS, and I am not sure if this is going to work with other dasey books, is there a phone number for FS a 1-800 number for Canada? thanks so much susie
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It yet.
Anne Of Green Gables