I do have the full virson, I am trying to read copied dasey books! susie
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It yet.
Anne Of Green Gables
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FS Reader

You get a demo version of FSReader with JAWS 10 and earlier. You can
however download the full version free from the FS website. You do not
even need to be using JAWS to use FSReader full version.

Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266