Hi James, CNIB, is called in long terms, the Canadian National institute for
the blind. It is an origination that helps blind and low vision, kind of like
NLS, and we have a Library, with over a half a million books in circulation
through out Canada!, they lend Victors, and help with learning cane travle, and
home living skils. I hope that helps, so that is where I get my Dasey books,
and I found out that FS reader, can't read copied books. susie
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It yet.
Anne Of Green Gables