From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfia...@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 6:40 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MP 3 files and jaws

Hi, all
I am looking for a program that I can records tapes into MP 3 files for my computer. I have many audio books that I purchase in the past and CDs that people had got for me. I would like to transfer all those books into my PC Which program I need and what type of cable will need to connect my tape recorder to the PC to record my audio books. A good program that works well with jaws will be good.
Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard