Will the free version of Goldwave perform this cassettes to computer??
thanks, Don
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve" <k...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] MP 3 files and jaws

Use a program like Goldwave which is shareware for your recording.

Take a regular miniphone patch chord from your headphone jack of your
cassette recorder to the auxilliary line input on your PC soundcard.  Go
into Goldwave, use the f11 key to go to the volume tab, go to the line input
checkbox select that and set your level.