Hello everyone.  This is the dumbest question I've had to ask in awhile, but
I got a new desk top, and have installed JAWS, but everytime I try to
activate it, I get an error code.  My first thought is that perhaps I've
entered the serial number wrong.  I checked the "about JAWS" section on my
laptop, which is running the current version, but can only read the last
five digits of my number.  Does anyone know how to double check my number so
I can get it out of 40-minute mode?

Many thanks,

Melissa

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."--Eleanor Roosevelt

Melissa Riley

jamand...@izoom.net

rile0...@metnet.edu