The answer depends on what the dongle will authorize. Is it for JAWS standard or Professional? If it's standard you will need a notebook with a "home" version of Windows. Other specifications I guess are a spare USB port and the usual specifications <smiles>.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266