From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of chris
hallsworth
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 12:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] note book and jaws

The answer depends on what the dongle will authorize. Is it for JAWS
standard or Professional? If it's standard you will need a notebook with a
"home" version of Windows. Other specifications I guess are a spare USB port
and the usual specifications <smiles>.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com