Fra: "Erin" <erinandspen...@yahoo.com>
Til: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sendt: 19. juli 2010 06:05
Emne: [JAWS-Users] Question about windows live mail and how jaws reads it.

,Hi, I am using windows live mail on windows 7 pro and using jaws 11
standard in demo mode.

I have my emails going into several folders.  When I tab into a folder jaws
will read the first email in the following way.

Name of person, date and time received, subject, size and finally that it
was sent to my email address and what folder it is in.  I really don't want
it to read all of that info.

Also, jaws will not tell me how many emails are in each folder and after I
read or delete one jaws says not selected, so I have to select each email in
turn.

Does anyone know if there is a way ot change this?

I have done research online and cant find anything.

Any help is greatly apprectiated, thank you in advance.

Erin