Have you updated the drivers for win 07? Had to do it when I installed my scanner from Win 98 to XP
RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Pearl not scanning

I'm not worried about it at this point.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve" <k...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 1:06 PM

Russ,

Okay, I think they may have an issue here.  The Perl worked fine on my
32-bit XP machine.  When I hooked it up on my wife's Win 7 64-bit machine,
it clicks as if it would recognize a page, but every page it scans is blank.
My wife also uses Jaws on that machine.  So far, the different
troubleshooting steps I've taken have not resolved the issue on her Win 7
machine.

If I make more progress today, I'll let you know and if you hear any pearls
of wisdom (pun intended) from Freedumb Scientific, I'd appreciate it.

I know this isn't strictly Jaws-related, so David if you'd like us to go
off-list I'll understand.

Steve
Lansing, MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ Hubley" <hubbor...@comcast.net>