How can I get JAWS to not announce name of a program each time it starts and
ends?      Hello.

JFW11 and Windows7.  I have successfully installed and am using a 3rd party
screen saver.  However each time it activates JAWS announces the name of the
screen saver program and ditto when it deactivates following a keystroke.
is there any way to set JAWS to not announce the name of this program each time
it launches and ends?

I cant find (and this is not surprising) this screen saver program show up in
the list of jcf files under config manager as I believe the list there is pre
fixed by FS.

thx.

Prateek