Hi All, For some time now, I've been having a problem with JAWS and windows 7. JAWS would be fine for a time, but for no reason, would no longer speak. Whenever I left the computer for a while, I would get no speech no matter what I did; so I just turned off the computer. FS worked with me, but after three tries, it still remains the same. I uninstalled JAWS and then reinstalled it again. Now, I can't get it to come up no matter what I do. I installed NVDA which is somewhat helpful, but because I'm not too familiar with that program, I'm not getting anywhere. What is the correct setting for AUTOMATICALLY START JAWS? I've tried all combinations with the buttons, but no luck so far. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Jo