Yes, there is. Go to
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Negoslav
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy Pingstock" <kpingst...@zoominternet.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 8:25 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] skype

Good afternoon,

Is there a mailing list for Skype users? I belong to a prayer group using
Skype and they all told me that I was in and out where they could not hear
me and they could not hear the song that I played.

First of all, I got a new external mic, I was using the mic on my laptop.
Because I am using Vistah home and I have another one using Wind7 home I can
not use quick mix, is there another program that I can use where my music
and such will be clear?

Kathy