To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 8:48 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] skype

It would seem that the most recent version of Skype does not like the idea of JAWS users adding a contact. My guess either I am missing something or they need to fix what ever the problem might happen to be at this time. Never the less I find it interesting and will look further for more updated scripts ETC. This is just my impression after a few minutes of playing with it. It's been a long time since I added anybody so this kind of thing simply slid under my radar.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up too.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com