You are correct that it will not read however the information is there. My wife just looked at it for me. You must just print the entire page. I would take the page and package to the drop off point and let them fold and attach the page. When I tried to read the page with the jaws cursor I did get get a message that it is in internet protected mode. I never encountered that before. I should have put the printed page on the scanner for open book to read but it has already been shredded.

-----Original Message----- From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Inaccessible Web Page Content

Greetihngs. I need to print a UPS return label in order to return an unwanted shipment to Overstock.com using the UPS tracking number they supplied me. But when I visit the web page from which I am supposed to print the return label, I can't find any sign of it. The page contains instructions for printing the label and returning the shipment, but no sign of the label itself. I was told by an Overstock .com customer service agent that the lable contains a bar code and Overstoc's return address as well as some other information, but even using the JAWS cursor, I can't find anything on this page, not even an unlabeled image or graphic that would suggest the presence of a return lable, which the agent insists is right there on the page. Is this one of those web pages that is simply inaccessible to JAWS? Even so, shouldn't there be some kind of graphic or image to suggest the presence of the return label? Below is the link to the web page in question. Any feedback on how to locate
and print this seemingly invisible return label would be appreciated.

https://www.ups.com/u.a/L.class?7EAW06999096RYs%2BAW9Cy9s%3DOSI

Gerald