regarding the windows key, from right to left, I am seeing my spacebar, the alt key, the control key, and what I think should be the windows key, but when using it with jaws, it just says "help" and doesn't do anything. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Scott" <waynedsc...@cableone.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws commands on a laptop?

You don't have to configure anything. The Jaws key on your laptop is the Caps lock key. The Windows key is usually on the left hand side next to the Alt key. The Pc cursor is the Caps Lock plus the semicolon. I'm not sure what key is the Jaws Cursor. The Jaws cursor is the Caps Lock plus the letter P. Hope this helps. Wayne Scott"A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones." ----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Tucker" <melissatuck...@att.net>