  From: Kate Walsh
  To: jaws list group
  Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 5:52 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Forwarding a document

  Hi all,
  Is there a way I can forward a word document either from my desk top or
from excel?
  I forgot how to save a document to my desk top so could you send me
instructions on saving a document to my desk top?
  Thanks in advance.
  Kate Walsh
  jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com