Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Word 2003 numbring off

HI Ann;

Open Word & try 1 of the following;
1. Open the tools menu with alt T and press ENTER on "autocorrect".
2. Press CTRL-TAB to access the "autoformat as you type" tab.
3. Arrow down and uncheck "automatic bulleted lists" and "automatic
numbered lists".
4. Press enter on okay.
You can also hit the backspace at the beginning of the line it
auto numbered or auto lettered to remove it and temporarily turn
off automatic number and lettering.
Stu

Or,
Go to the Format menu by pressing the Alt key then right arrow to format or
by pressing applications key and arrow down to
Bullets and Numbering; hit
enter.  Control tab till you hear "Numbered" and then tab once and choose
"None."  Tab to Apply and OK.
Becky

or,
To get rid of bullets and numbers, do alt. O for Format and arrow twice to
bullets and numbers.  Hit enter and select None and tab to OK.
Becky

Hope 1 of these has helped.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Ann Marie Medlar